Monday, July 2, 2012

A dash of Merrit and a pinch of Bailey

   Today I went to the mall with Bailey. I helped her shop for her trip, she is traveling to Italy and other parts of Europe as well and she need a few pieces. We also made a stop at Starbucks because I'm totally obsessed with Chai Tea Lattes. I had to take a picture of my cup because they spelled my name correctly, which has NEVER happend :p I also bought nail polish from Sephora (Go with the Flow-er).  We had a blast and Bailey found some great stuff. The dress I'm wearing is from a boutique in Charleston and you can find bailey's look below. Hope you have wonderful day and be sure to comment. xoxo, Merrit


Merrit:    | Dress: Willy Jays   | Earrings: F21  | Bag: Coach 

Bailey:   | Top: f21{similar}  | shorts: Loft{smashing pink}  |  Bag: Francesca's{similar} | necklace: Delias | Shoes: Jack Rogers{gold}  | Bracelet: Handpicked  |


No comments:

Post a Comment